Products in Focus – Unilamp Quark In-Ground Uplight
QUARK – minimum impact, maximum effect.
T The Quark range from Unilamp provides a comprehensive high lumen solution to in-ground lighting retained within a shallow housing starting from only 104mm for minimum recess depth requirements. With various light distribution options such as asymmetric, bi-symmetric, narrow, medium, wide and elliptical. Colour temperature options include 2700k, 3000k, 4000k and newly released RGBW.
This highly versatile range is perfectly suited for commercial and architectural works.
- Corrosion resistant, marine grade 316 Stainless Steel frame.
- LM6 die-cast aluminium housing with Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Impact, dust and water resistant flush safety glass cover.
- Factory sealed with gland, neoprene cable with anti-humidity kit.
- Trafficable glass-fibre reinforced, engineering polymer ground recess housing.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.