Products in Focus – Unilamp Shooter / Mini Shooter
SHOOTER – Illuminating where others can’t
T The Shooter range from Unilamp is a rigid, ground-surface up-light made of a corrosion-resistant LM6 aluminium housing passivated with Nanoceramic and double-coated with super durable paint, engineered from the ground up to be an ultra-reliable IP67 luminaire and be able to withstand harmful impact.
Utilizing market-leading LED chips, offering the choice of three different colour temperatures from 2700K, 3000K or 4000K in high colour consistency and outstanding CRI, it is suitable where a typical in-ground up-light cannot be used or a cost-effective solution is necessary.
This luminaire is ideal for illuminating feature architecture such as columns, panels, blocks and plants.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.