Products in Focus – Unilamp Kronos Low-Glare Series
Area lighting made easy
Each Kronos luminaire features:
- Double-sided MSVD Anti-Reflective coated (Museum grade) glass, allowing for the highest possible light transmittance at wide angles (e.g. Asymmetrical Road optics).
- High-pressure LM6 die-cast aluminium housing with Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to prevent galvanic corrosion.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- Tool free fixture maintenance and service.
- High quality LED module and LED Driver.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.