Products in Focus – Unilamp Tube
The quintessential go-to for architectural lighting solutions.
Unilamp Tube luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- High-pressure LM6 die-cast Aluminium housing with Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket, and weatherproof TPE Grommet.
- High quality LED module and integrated LED Driver.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- Unilamp’s comprehensive product range has been developed in response to the requirements of their customers, Unilamp prides itself in being able to accommodate bespoke applications with custom fixture and component designs.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.