Products in Focus – Unilamp Cyclops Bollards
A glare-free walkways lighting solution
T The Unilamp Cyclops is an innovative walkway lighting solution with a carefully designed lens and shielded light source, providing precisely controlled illumination onto the surface of pedestrian thoroughfares whilst eliminating disruptive glare.
With an LM6 Die-Cast Aluminium housing enhanced by Unilamp’s 16-step coating process including Nano Ceramic surface conversion, and vandal resistant clear polycarbonate cover to protect against ingress. These fixtures have been built to withstand all that Australia’s harsh climate can throw.
With its clean, modern styling, the Cyclops can be configured from a variety of sizes and heights, with 180˚ and 360˚ light distribution options and anchorage units, making it suitable for a diverse range of applications including public spaces, commercial and residential projects.
Each Cyclops bollard luminaire features:
- High-pressure LM6 die-cast Aluminium housing with Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Clean, minimalist fascia with screw-less finish.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Vandal resistant, polycarbonate protective cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED module and LED Driver.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.