Products in Focus – Unilamp VAREE
I NTRODUCING THE VAREE:
The Unilamp VAREE family of LED underwater luminaires offers a choice of surface mounted spot, recessed wall and surface mounted wall fixtures. with a range of colour temperatures including DALI controlled RGBW and a selection of beam angles, these submersible fixtures are perfectly suited to illuminate swimming pools, decorative ponds and fountains.
E NGINEERED TO LAST:
Equipped with anti-condensation and thermal cut-off devices, made from marine grade stainless steel, safety glass and advance polymer, The VAREE family of underwater luminaires from Unilamp are truly designed to last a lifetime.
Unilamp VAREE Luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel / gfp polymer body.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED module.
- Thermal cut-off.
- Pre-wired cable equipped with anti-condensation module.
- Precise beam control.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.