Products in Focus – Unilamp Skuna Bollard
Compliant with Dark Sky requirements, this family provide a diverse range of styles and beam throwing options to ensure the responsible and effective use of lighting for walkways and commercial open spaces.
With an LM6 Die-Cast Aluminium housing enhanced by Unilamp’s 16-step coating process including Nano Ceramic surface conversion, all Skuna Bollard fixtures are designed and built to withstand all that Australia’s harsh climate can throw.
Unilamp Skuna Bollard luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- LM6 Die Cast Aluminium housing.
- Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED module and Driver.
- GFR PA6.6 terminal block and TPE Grommet.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.