Products in Focus – Unilamp Biceps
T he Unilamp BICEPS is both a light tower and bollard designed for architectural spaces with functional, low-glare light output. Suited to walkways and commercial open spaces to provide way-finding for pedestrians and vehicles, they have been designed to distribute symmetrical downward facing light and ensure zero upward light is emitted, in accordance to international light pollution regulations.
All BICEPS fixtures are designed and built for high power COB LED’s utilizing top performance vacuum metallized reflectors With an LM6 Die-Cast Aluminium housing enhanced by Unilamp’s 16-step coating process including Nano Ceramic surface conversion, these fixtures have been built to withstand all that Australia’s harsh climate can throw.
Available in both light tower and bollard variations, with a choice of standard and high power outputs and accessories, the BICEPS series is a bold yet clean statement to a modern landscape.
Unilamp Biceps luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- High-pressure LM6 Die-Cast Aluminium and Extruded Aluminium housing with Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED module and integrated LED Driver.
- GFR PA6.6 terminal block
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.