Products in Focus – Unilamp Sirius
A screw-less, clear and clean-cut design, the SIRIUS range from Unilamp is a brand new family of modular, highly adaptable linear lighting fixtures, the ideal solution wherever tailored architectural expression is required.
This family features an expansive range of mounting variations including in-ground recess, wall mount, ceiling mount, suspension and even underwater. There is a choice of multiple light distribution options such as narrow, medium and wide beam, Asymmetric wall washing, elliptical, wash glazing and bi-symmetric, Along with external and integrated anti-glare louvers, softening and colour filters and many more accessories.
The Sirius fixtures are also available in programmable RGBW.
All SIRIUS fixtures are designed and built for high power COB LED’s utilize the latest LED technology from world renowned manufacturers, housings are manufactured from marine grade Stainless steel and pure, extruded aluminium enhanced by Unilamp’s 16-step coating process including Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
Unilamp SIRIUS luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- Pure aluminium and extruded aluminium housing. Marine grade stainless steel and clear PC tube.
- Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- High performance PC lens.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED modules.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.