Products in Focus – Unilamp KUBIK
A robust, cube-shaped LED spotlight and floodlight, with a highly versatile range of sizes, optics, mounting configurations and accessories, the KUBIK family is the swiss-army knife of lighting fixtures which can be customised to suit.
DESIGNED TO ENDURE:
With an LM6 Die-Cast Aluminium housing enhanced by Unilamp’s 16-step coating process including Nano Ceramic surface conversion, all KUBIK fixtures feature a flush glass cover eliminating dust and water accumilation, and split housing separating driver and LED components reducing operating temperatures.
The KUBIK range offers a selection of mounting configurations:
- Ground mount
- Wall mount
- pole clamp array
- Wall clamp array
- Indirect wall array
- Indirect pole array
Multiple standard sizes and power configurations for small to large applications:
- Micro KUBIK – 4.6w
- Mini KUBIK – 9.8W
- Mini KUBIK – 15W
- Mini KUBIK – 22W
- KUBIK – 40W
- KUBIK Optic – 42W
- KUBIK Optic RGBW – 32W
- Elliptical H
- Elliptical V
Unilamp KUBIK luminaire specifications:
- Designed, Manufactured and tested according to IEC 60598.
- LM6 Die Cast Aluminium housing.
- Nano Ceramic surface conversion.
- Ultra-durable double layered coating.
- Stainless Steel fixings with protective coating to protect against galvanic corrosion.
- Safety glass cover.
- Post-cured silicone gasket.
- High quality LED module and Driver.
- Over the last 25 years Unilamp has become the leading manufacturer of outdoor lighting and outdoor lighting applications who’s success has been based on a solid foundation of providing sustainable and reliable solutions.
- All Unilamp products undergo strict manufacturing guidelines and are tested for thermal endurance, ingress protection, impact resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, high humidity, corrosion resistance, electrical safety, atmospheric stability and wind loading.
- Every fixture manufactured undergoes a 16 stage, comprehensively monitored coating process to guarantee corrosion resistance even when exposed to severe climatic conditions and long lasting colour rending capabilities.
- VDE certified for both products and manufacturing processes.
- To enable accurate lighting calculations and photometric assessments internationally via web based integration, Unilamp has been a DIALux partner since 2010.